- 5 Ways to Celebrate Pi(e) Day a La Mode
- 7 Yakitori Recipes to Make at Home
- 9 Banh Mi Recipes for Desk Lunch Domination
- 7 Movie Theater-Inspired Snacks for an Awesome Oscar Party
- 7 Oscar Party Foods on a Stick
- 7 Sparkling Oscar Night Cocktails
- 7 Dressed-Up Bow-Tie Pasta Recipes for Oscar Night Dinner
- 9 Elegant Oscar Party Dessert Ideas
- 11 Monday Brunch Recipes
- 11 Super-Melty-Cheesy Dishes for a Snow Day
A delicious platter of cheeses and charcuterie is always a crowd-pleaser when it comes to party spreads. This holiday season, take your finger foods to the next level with these five recipes for amazing DIY marinated olives.
1. Marinated Olives with Orange
Marinating olives in citrus juice, garlic and spicy crushed red pepper makes an incredible holiday party snack.
2. Spicy Green Olives
These olives look beautiful in a simple mason jar with the bay leaves pressed against the glass and the garlic, chiles and other seasonings scattered throughout.
3. Warm Olives with Rosemary, Garlic and Lemon
Serving olives warm accentuates the marinade's lemony flavor.
4. Marinated Goat Cheese, Olives, Artichokes and Tomatoes
This easy holiday hors d'oeuvre features deliciously spiced goat cheese balls combined with olive oil, artichokes, olives and tomatoes. Chef Christophe Esme serves the spectacular dish in a giant jar with a big spoon for scooping.
5. Marinated Olives
"The licorice flavor always makes me hungry," says chef Trey Foshee who infuses these spicy olives with fennel.