- What Happens When Japanese Cotton, Ceramics and Aprons Collide in One Cool Chef Product
- Forget Sweaters and Pumpkin Spice Lattes: Fall Is the Best Because of These Market Gems
- A Chef's Incredible 4-Ingredient Secret Sauce
- Naomi Pomeroy's Ultimate Braised Chicken Menu
- Tomato Golf and Ultimate Fighting: How Chefs Unwind After Service
- Old Irving Brewing Opens, Bringing Pho-Flavored Beer to Chicago
- Chef Chronicles: Back-to-School Edition
- Vegas’s Next Mega Food Destination
- What to Make with Leftover Rice
- How to Fix Lumpy Gravy and 3 Other Classic Thanksgiving Mistakes
© Petrina Tinslay
1. It'll be the first Disney animated movie with a black princess, Tiana, complete with puffy gown and diamond tiara.
2. The voice behind Tiana's mom: none other than Oprah.
3. Tiana is an aspiring chef who dreams of owning a restaurant—in New Orleans, no less.
In Tiana's honor, here are 10 great New Orleans recipes, like Allison Vines-Rushing and Slade Rushing’s Red Velvet cake (above).