- Gordon Ramsay Won't Be Leaving His Vast Fortune to Any of His Children
- Anthony Bourdain Sometimes Travels With a "Sneaky Credit Card That Turns Into a Knife"
- The Trump Organization Has Settled Its Lawsuit With Chef José Andrés
- Felix is L.A.'s New Temple of Pasta
- All the Details on Giada De Laurentiis' New Cookbook
- Star Chefs Will Head to Greenville, South Carolina for Euphoria 2017
- Jeremy Fox Announces Tour for His New Cookbook
- Ina Garten Explains Why She's Never Had Kids with Her Husband Jeffrey
- Why a Chicago Chef's Restaurant is Named After a Silent Artist
- Jean-Georges Vongerichten Makes It Grain at His New NYC Vegetable-Centric Spot, abcV
© Petrina Tinslay
1. It'll be the first Disney animated movie with a black princess, Tiana, complete with puffy gown and diamond tiara.
2. The voice behind Tiana's mom: none other than Oprah.
3. Tiana is an aspiring chef who dreams of owning a restaurant—in New Orleans, no less.
In Tiana's honor, here are 10 great New Orleans recipes, like Allison Vines-Rushing and Slade Rushing’s Red Velvet cake (above).