- Is Soft Jazz the Secret to Great Goat Cheese?
- Table-to-Farm Dining
- Vertical Farms of the Future
- Wannabe Cheesemaker’s Dream Vacation
- Day 1: Dinner at McCrady's
- Menu-Free Restaurants
- Day 2: Pigs & Produce at Thackeray Farms
- The Alice Waters of 1938
- Day 2: Crabbing with Fred Dockery
- The Brief, Wondrous Strawberry Season
© Dine Out Irene
What can you do to help? On Sunday, September 25, restaurants across New York City will participate in Dine Out Irene, with up to 10 percent of sales going toward helping local farmers. The funds will go to GrowNYC and Just Food, which will then distribute the funds directly to the farmers in need.