- Menu-Free Restaurants
- Day 2: Pigs & Produce at Thackeray Farms
- The Alice Waters of 1938
- Day 2: Crabbing with Fred Dockery
- The Brief, Wondrous Strawberry Season
- Day 2: Shrimp & Dinner at The Wreck
- Mondavi's Garden Campaign
- Next Big Fruit: Baby Peaches?
- Burlington, Vermont Peaks
- Highlights from Farm Aid 2007
© Dine Out Irene
What can you do to help? On Sunday, September 25, restaurants across New York City will participate in Dine Out Irene, with up to 10 percent of sales going toward helping local farmers. The funds will go to GrowNYC and Just Food, which will then distribute the funds directly to the farmers in need.