- 3 Tasty Ways to Flavor Edamame
- Fantastic Austrian Pumpkin Seeds
- Party-Ready Red Walnuts
- Peanut Butter Plus
- Whole-Wheat Pasta That You Can Cook Perfectly
- A Great Date
- If You Like Lamb Shanks, Try Lamb Shoulder Chops
- Okra: The Best Unsung Frozen Vegetable
- Best Baby Snacks: Little Duck Organics Tiny Fruits
- Fair-Trade Shopping Guide
F&W food editors apply their incredible cooking knowledge to explaining what to do with a variety of interesting ingredients.
Tzatziki is one of the most delicious and refreshing Mediterranean sauces—a blend of sour cream or yogurt, grated cucumbers, parsley, dill, lemon juice, and salt and pepper. The tzatziki in a pouch from Le Grand is just as fresh-tasting and balanced as one you would make yourself. It’s a great secret weapon to have in the fridge at the ready—for serving as a sauce for shrimp, salmon, grilled chicken or lamb; for tossing with cubed avocados and tomatoes or chopped crunchy vegetables for an instant salad; or for serving alone as a dip, with crackers or potato chips and a side of olives.