- How Chicago Restaurant Maple & Ash Made Up for Missing Out on Restaurant Week
- The Perfect Miami Beach Food Weekend Part Two
- Yelping for Discounts
- Midtown—No Wasteland
- Where Are All the Female Brewers?
- Miami's Awesome Scarpetta
- The Story Behind Semilla's Outstanding Vegetable-Centric Tasting Menu
- Menu-Free Restaurants
- Miami's Excellent Eos
- Restaurant Funny Business
© DB Bistro Moderne
First-time marathoner and DB Bistro Moderne chef Olivier Muller
Olivier Muller, the chef at Manhattan’s DB Bistro Moderne, is known for indulgent French food, not to mention the decadent short-ribs-and-foie-gras-stuffed DB burger. But as the chef is gearing up for his first marathon, the ING NYC Marathon on November 1, he’s decided to create a special dinner menu for his fellow runners based on his own training diet. “I did a lot of reading about which foods give runners the most energy and I’ve designed my menu around them,” says the novice runner. Chef Muller’s three-course, pre fixe Marathon Menu is available during the month of October and includes dishes like avocado salad, housemade whole wheat-and-chicken ravioli and apple-and-raisin clafoutis. Muller is running the marathon to raise funds for and awareness of Malaria No More, which helps African families protect themselves with mosquito nets, and $10 for each $55 Marathon Menu ordered will be donated to the organization.