- Nope, a Vegetarian Diet Won't Kill You
- Good Gut Bacteria Love Leafy Greens, Says Study
- Eating Leafy Greens Is Good For Your Brain
- Does This Nutella Ingredient Really Cause Cancer?
- Star Chef’s All-Vegetarian Restaurant Opens in Newark Airport
- Morton Salt on a Mission to Become the Hippest Seasoning in the World
- Scientists May Have Discovered a Replacement for Pesticides
- Daniel Boulud Is Cooking for Air France
- This London Café Will Give You a Free Meal — If You Work Out First
- Portland Bakers Are Making Cookies to Support Planned Parenthood
Score another food victory for the Mets.
Last week it was Danny Meyer's new pizza place; now, Citi Field has announced that the stadium is getting another great food addition for the coming season: David Chang's Fuku.
Fuku, Chang's Manhattan fried chicken joint, has been a go-to spot for the city's crispy bird connoissuers since it opened its doors last summer. As fried chicken lovers who occasionally get dragged to baseball games, we fully support this next step. What what makes more sense than fried chicken, beer, and baseball? (Some argument could be made that the baseball part is unnecessary, but we'll leave that debate to you.)
According to Eater, the menu will include the restaurant's trademark spicy fried chicken sandwich, fries, cookies, and chicken fingers. It will reportedly be fully operational by opening day.
Suffice it to say, this is just the latest blow for Yankee Stadium on the food and beverage front: In addition to a host of great restaurants, Citi Field also has a superior selection of craft beer.