- 5 Weeds You Should Definitely Be Eating
- 9 Berry Dishes for Brunch
- 7 DIY Snack Bars for Back-to-School
- How to Cook with Sake
- 7 Savory Waffles You Can Eat for Dinner
- 9 Best Summer Brunch Pastas
- 7 Refreshing Summer Lemonades for Brunch
- 5 Brilliant Ways to Combine Bacon and Summer Fruit
- 7 Savory Ways to Use Figs
- 9 Recipes for Crispy Croquettes
"I don't like blanching asparagus," says David Chang. The star chef reveals his preferred method and a super-simple recipe for the vibrant spring vegetable.
"I don't like blanching asparagus," says David Chang. "You leach out all the flavor. Pan-roasting is much better." His clever recipe calls for topping the tender spears with a delicate, super-simple sauce made from puréed asparagus.