- 10 Fruit Vinaigrettes for People Who Hate Fruit Vinaigrettes
- 7 Ways to Have a Champagne-Soaked New Year's Eve
- 8 Delicious Grains and Greens Recipes for Thanksgiving
- 7 Ways to Use Leftover Mashed Potatoes
- 11 Gooey Cheese-Stuffed Recipes
- 9 Best Cinnamon Brunch Recipes
- An Awesome Easy Italian Cookie for a Crowd
- Get Down and Dirty This Mardi Gras with Dirty Rice
- 7 Best Fennel Soups
- 7 One-Pot Dinners to Make Now
"I don't like blanching asparagus," says David Chang. The star chef reveals his preferred method and a super-simple recipe for the vibrant spring vegetable.
"I don't like blanching asparagus," says David Chang. "You leach out all the flavor. Pan-roasting is much better." His clever recipe calls for topping the tender spears with a delicate, super-simple sauce made from puréed asparagus.