- 7 Grown-Up Recipes for Pasta Shells
- 6 Innovative Recipes from Richard Blais
- Most Popular Recipes of 2015
- 9 Dips to Make for a Thanksgiving Potluck
- 9 Portable Dips for a Memorial Day Party
- 3 Exquisite Roasted Dips
- 7 Summer Party Dips
- 5 Chai-Spiced Recipes
- 5 Homemade Chow Mein Recipes That Are Better Than Takeout
- 7 Best Party Dips for Graduation
"I don't like blanching asparagus," says David Chang. The star chef reveals his preferred method and a super-simple recipe for the vibrant spring vegetable.
"I don't like blanching asparagus," says David Chang. "You leach out all the flavor. Pan-roasting is much better." His clever recipe calls for topping the tender spears with a delicate, super-simple sauce made from puréed asparagus.