- 9 Southern Snacks for Binge-Watching House of Cards
- 6 Game-Day Snacks That You Can Make During Half Time
- 5 Crowd-Pleasing DIY Happy Hour Snacks
- 10 Quick Midnight Snacks if That V-Day Date Didn't Go As Planned
- 6 Super Bowl Snacks You Can Make in a Muffin Tin
- 10 Game-Day Snacks That Will Win Any World Cup Viewing Party
- 6 Last-Minute Halloween Snacks
- 9 Awesome Back-to-School Snacks You Can Make Ahead of Time
- 7 Avocado-Packed Super Bowl Snacks
- 7 Festive Snacks for Christmas Tree Decorating
"I don't like blanching asparagus," says David Chang. The star chef reveals his preferred method and a super-simple recipe for the vibrant spring vegetable.
"I don't like blanching asparagus," says David Chang. "You leach out all the flavor. Pan-roasting is much better." His clever recipe calls for topping the tender spears with a delicate, super-simple sauce made from puréed asparagus.