- 5 Cheesy French Onion Soups
- 8 Soup Recipes You Should Definitely Batch
- 6 Savory Ways to Use Whipped Cream
- 5 Fall Recipes to Make with Both Apple and Pumpkin
- 11 Fall Soups You Can Make in a Blender
- 7 Creamy Soups That Don't Actually Contain Cream
- How to Taco Anything
- 15 Ways to Eat Potatoes for Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner
- 5 Silky "Cream Of" Soups
- Green Foods To Eat So You Don't Get Pinched
"I don't like blanching asparagus," says David Chang. The star chef reveals his preferred method and a super-simple recipe for the vibrant spring vegetable.
"I don't like blanching asparagus," says David Chang. "You leach out all the flavor. Pan-roasting is much better." His clever recipe calls for topping the tender spears with a delicate, super-simple sauce made from puréed asparagus.