- 13 Star Chefs Share Their New Year’s Resolutions
- Restaurant Roots: Deuki Hong's Fried Chicken Dreams
- David Chang Pigs Out on Barley
- How Dominique Ansel Does a French Dip
- The Cronut Man's Evolution: Dominique Ansel Unveils a Pastry Stadium
- How To Go On a Thai Cleanse
- Celebrity Chefs Take Up Residence in Yosemite National Park
- This Chef Fuels His Cycling Obsession with Ham-and-Egg Sticky Rice Energy Bars
- Eric Ripert’s Breadbasket Philosophy
- Chef José Andrés Thinks Beets Are Sexy
Food & Wine’s sister publication, Time, just published its list of the 100 Most Influential People of 2015, which includes the great Danny Meyer.
Food & Wine’s sister publication, Time, just published its list of the 100 Most Influential People of 2015, which includes the great Danny Meyer. A legendary New York City restaurateur responsible for institutions such as Gramercy Tavern and Shake Shack, Meyer not only influenced the city’s dining scene with his restaurants but also through his many mentees who went on to become celebrated chefs in their own right. Here, 10 great recipes from chefs who once worked for Meyer’s Union Square Hospitality Group like Tom Colicchio, Daniel Humm and more.