- Anthony Bourdain Wants His Japanese Hotel Toilet to Play Bon Jovi
- How Chefs Are Cooking with Pickle Brine
- This Chef Fuels His Cycling Obsession with Ham-and-Egg Sticky Rice Energy Bars
- April Bloomfield's Tips On Building a Better Burger
- Celebrity Chefs Take Up Residence in Yosemite National Park
- Rick Bayless Reveals New Projects: Cruz Blanca Brewery and Leña Brava, an All-Wood-Fired Restaurant
- Restaurant Roots: Deuki Hong's Fried Chicken Dreams
- Toro Will Take Over Seamore’s on April Fools' Day
- L.A.'s Best New Chef-Driven Markets
- Dominique Ansel Unveils the Blooming Marshmallow
Food & Wine’s sister publication, Time, just published its list of the 100 Most Influential People of 2015, which includes the great Danny Meyer.
Food & Wine’s sister publication, Time, just published its list of the 100 Most Influential People of 2015, which includes the great Danny Meyer. A legendary New York City restaurateur responsible for institutions such as Gramercy Tavern and Shake Shack, Meyer not only influenced the city’s dining scene with his restaurants but also through his many mentees who went on to become celebrated chefs in their own right. Here, 10 great recipes from chefs who once worked for Meyer’s Union Square Hospitality Group like Tom Colicchio, Daniel Humm and more.