- Crazy Fried Chicken
- Daniel Boulud Is Cooking for Air France
- This Kind of Food Is Both Filling and Insanely Good for You
- Donald Trump Deposed in Lawsuit Against José Andrés
- Here's One Controversial Way to Reduce Methane Emissions
- WikiLeaks Hack Reveals John Podesta's Secret to Creamy Risotto
- Michelin-Starred Ramen Restaurant to Open Second Location
- Mary Berry's BBC Show Could Launch Before Channel 4's Bake Off Debut
- Great British Bake Off Hosts Mary Berry, Mel and Sue Get Their Own Baking Show
- Feeling Sad? Go to Publix
A useful article at Appellation America appeared today that gives a fairly comprehensive rundown on the state of direct shipping right now—worthwhile reading if you live in, say, Pennsylvania and are wondering why wineries can't ship wine to you, even though they can to Ohio and New York.
If you're really into the ongoing legal battles about this subject, check out the Ship Compliant Blog. I can't say it will wake you up as effectively as a shot of espresso, but it's more interesting than you might think.