- Recipes from London's Violet Bakery
- The World’s Greatest Hazelnuts Go into This Parfait
- 6 of the Best-Ever Strawberry Desserts
- Who Was Suzette and How Did She Inspire Delicious, Flaming Crêpes?
- 6 Creamy, Spiced Pumpkin Cheesecakes
- 11 Fall Tarts That Want to Steal You Away from Pie
- Do You Know the Difference Between a Macaron and a Macaroon?
- 5 Incredible Holiday Crème Brûlées
- 5 Ways You Never Knew You Could Use Frosting
- 5 Throwback Recipes for Beautiful Baked Alaska
I thought it was impossible for the cupcake to be reinvented even more. I’ve seen colossal, cocktail-infused and wacky savory cupcakes. And now, Sprinkles Custom Cakes in Winter Park, Florida, has introduced a hybrid cupcake in push-up pop form called a CakeShooter. It almost looks like a layer cake squished into a pop shape with alternating layers of cake and icing. Flavors include vanilla Bavarian cream mixed with pineapple and coconut filling and yellow-raspberry cake layered with cream cheese frosting. The cupcake pops also come in gluten-free and vegan versions.