- Michelin-Starred Ramen Restaurant to Open Second Location
- Mary Berry's BBC Show Could Launch Before Channel 4's Bake Off Debut
- Great British Bake Off Hosts Mary Berry, Mel and Sue Get Their Own Baking Show
- Feeling Sad? Go to Publix
- Vegas’s Next Mega Food Destination
- La Colombe Launches "Frothy" Canned Draft Lattes
- A Cookbook from Italy’s Most Dreamy Resort
- Anthony Bourdain's Fitness Secret: Fighting
- This Food Has Displaced Cigarettes as Currency in Prison
- Love a Mall Food Court? You're Not Alone
If you're bored, unemployed, or just have a whimsical attitude towards life, you should check out this job offer/contest/who knows what at Murphy-Goode Winery in Sonoma. Apparently, they'll be paying $10,000 a month for six months to an as-yet-undetermined social media whiz/wine lover who can wax poetic in a web 2.0ish way about the wonders of Sonoma, MG's wines (of course—had to be a hitch somewhere), winemaking, vineyards, what happens if you try to thump a king cobra on the head with a mixing spoon (just kidding—no king cobras in Sonoma), and so on.
I do want to know, though: Why, on the overview page for this job offer, is there a picture of a large fellow in a Viking helmet tromping through the vineyards? Do the Murphy-Goode folks know something about Sonoma that I don't?