- How to Pair Kale Salad with Wine
- Quinoa Sauté with Grüner Veltliner
- Smoky Brussels Sprouts and Polenta with a Rich White
- Live-to-100 Salad with Pinot Gris
- Why Your Winter Salad Needs Lentils (and Wine)
- Flank Steak Lettuce Cups with Lightly Sweet Riesling
- 7 Ways to Serve Clams
- Tomatillo Chicken Stew with Sauvignon Blanc
- 8 Ways to Use Apples
- The Ultimate Wine Party Snack
Warning: Test Kitchen Tease snapshots may cause lip-smacking, cravings and an unshakeable desire to cook.
© Justin Chapple
In the F&W Test Kitchen this week, senior recipe developer Grace Parisi whipped up one of the best brunch dishes of all time—eggs benedict. The version seen here, made with serrano ham and a luxuriously creamy hollandaise sauce, was so dreamy, our editors couldn’t keep their forks (or hands) off of it. The recipe is still being fine-tuned, but in the meantime, here are a plethora of Brunch Recipes to try this weekend.