- What Team USA Hopefuls Love to Eat
- Gorgeous Prints to Hang in the Kitchen
- Where to Drink Great Cocktails Tonight
- 10 Top California Tasting Experiences
- Incredible Gifts for a Cause
- 10 Must-Visit Spots in Nantucket
- White on Rice Couple's Incredible Recipe Photos
- The Best Cookies You Can Buy
- A Sicilian's Best Catania Travel Guide
- Chefs' Best Pubs
From Blackberry Farm's complex chili made with short ribs, smoked paprika and coffee, to historically-influenced Texas-style chili (left), regional variations may differ but the results are always delicious. Here, the nation's best versions, whether you like your chili extra-meaty or completely vegetarian.
New Slideshow: Best Chili in the U.S.