- 10 Must-Visit Spots in Nantucket
- White on Rice Couple's Incredible Recipe Photos
- The Best Cookies You Can Buy
- A Sicilian's Best Catania Travel Guide
- Chefs' Best Pubs
- Snacking PSA: Best Chips and Dips to Pair with Them
- 5 Decadent Things Fashion Designer Reem Acra Loves
- The Best Spots for Thanksgiving Assists
- In Search of Sherry
- 9 Amazing Farms that Are Shaping the Future of Food
From Blackberry Farm's complex chili made with short ribs, smoked paprika and coffee, to historically-influenced Texas-style chili (left), regional variations may differ but the results are always delicious. Here, the nation's best versions, whether you like your chili extra-meaty or completely vegetarian.
New Slideshow: Best Chili in the U.S.