- Perfect Pizza Margherita in 10 Steps
- 25 Brilliant Weeknight Dinners from Chefs
- Over-the-Top Nachos
- Snacking PSA: Best Chips and Dips to Pair with Them
- A Step-by-Step Guide to Making Pulled Pork
- The Ultimate Apple Pie Bucket List
- 33 Gorgeous Reasons to Travel to Milan
- Andrew Zimmern's Favorite Meatballs, Dim Sum and Macaroons
- 10 New Ways to Roast
- Chefs' Best Pubs
From Blackberry Farm's complex chili made with short ribs, smoked paprika and coffee, to historically-influenced Texas-style chili (left), regional variations may differ but the results are always delicious. Here, the nation's best versions, whether you like your chili extra-meaty or completely vegetarian.
New Slideshow: Best Chili in the U.S.