- Hugh Acheson Wants to Make Sure No Kid Goes Hungry
- How Common Threads Can Get Kids Cooking For Life
- Five Thousand-Plus Cookies and Other Big Numbers from the Chefs for Kids Cancer Gala
- Edible Schoolyard Throws the Best Parties, Takes Kids on Epic Field Trips
- Thanksgivingukkah in Rwanda
- Why This Dish Makes a Difference
- Restaurants Are Going (RED) to Help Fight AIDS
- Buy a Chocolate Moustache from Jacques Torres to Support Men's Health
- Where to Get Your Sustainable Caviar Game On
- Paula Wolfert on the Food Memory Frontier
New York City bakery and online retailer, Eleni's, has partnered with six designers to make cookies that will benefit Cookies for Kids Cancer.
New York City bakery and online retailer, Eleni's, has partnered with six designers to make cookies that will benefit Cookies for Kids Cancer. The new line will debut tomorrow, which also happens to be National Cookie Day. Eleni's will make cookies featuring designs by Tibi, Haute Hippie, Rosie Pope, Lilla P, Elaine Turner and TenOverTen. All of the designers will sell the cookies in their stores. 100 percent of the proceeds from sales of these cookies will help fund pediatric cancer research as will 20 percent of all sales at Eleni's on December 4th. Eleni's has also created a special design for Cookies for Kids Cancer with inspirational quotes as part of its "Be a Good Cookie and Donate" effort.