- Chris Cosentino Opens Jackrabbit in Portland
- The 100 Hottest Restaurants in America, According to OpenTable
- Charles Masson Brings Back the Art of Tableside Service at Majorelle
- L.A. Legend Raphael Lunetta Indulges Grilling Obsession at New Diner
- Why Star Bartender Julia Momose Is Embracing Mocktails
- D.C. Restaurant Owners Are Suing Donald Trump
- Is German Gymnasium the Most Beautiful Restaurant in the World?
- 5 Restaurants to Up Your Dining Experience in Orlando
- Do Waiters Ever Eat the Leftover Food off of Your Plate?
- Why a Chicago Chef's Restaurant is Named After a Silent Artist
© Squire Fox
Pie-inspired movies will be projected on Co.'s back wall.
I remember sitting down with bread genius Jim Lahey the very first week his cult NYC pizza place, Co., opened, and having him tell me that he dreamed of projecting movies on the big, blank back wall of the restaurant. The fantasy finally becomes a reality tonight. Lahey and the Co. team kick off the first of what will be monthly movie screenings of pie-inspired flicks. Tonight’s inaugural show will be Les Blank’s Garlic is as Good as Ten Mothers, and Lahey is making a special garlicky pie to serve at the screening. The movie will be played silently during the start of dinner service and then will be shown with sound at 9:30 p.m.