- One of the World's Best Restaurants Is Staging a 2-Night Pop-Up in Brooklyn
- How It Feels to Be an Immigrant Worker in a Restaurant Kitchen Now
- Restaurants Around the Country Show Support for #ADayWithoutImmigrants
- Fidel Castro's Private Chef Tells You Where to Eat in Havana
- Revealed: This Year's James Beard Foundation Awards Restaurant and Chef Semifinalists
- Where to Find a Ramen Fix In Europe
- At Nixta, Cauliflower Tortillas and Pisco Sours Are on the Menu
- This Chicago Chef Designed His Hit Restaurant Around His Home
- On the Joy of Eating Juicy Brisket All Day Long
- Everything You Need to Know About April Bloomfield's NYC Meat Shop
© Squire Fox
Pie-inspired movies will be projected on Co.'s back wall.
I remember sitting down with bread genius Jim Lahey the very first week his cult NYC pizza place, Co., opened, and having him tell me that he dreamed of projecting movies on the big, blank back wall of the restaurant. The fantasy finally becomes a reality tonight. Lahey and the Co. team kick off the first of what will be monthly movie screenings of pie-inspired flicks. Tonight’s inaugural show will be Les Blank’s Garlic is as Good as Ten Mothers, and Lahey is making a special garlicky pie to serve at the screening. The movie will be played silently during the start of dinner service and then will be shown with sound at 9:30 p.m.