- Crazy Fried Chicken
- Daniel Boulud Is Cooking for Air France
- This Kind of Food Is Both Filling and Insanely Good for You
- Donald Trump Deposed in Lawsuit Against José Andrés
- Here's One Controversial Way to Reduce Methane Emissions
- WikiLeaks Hack Reveals John Podesta's Secret to Creamy Risotto
- Michelin-Starred Ramen Restaurant to Open Second Location
- Mary Berry's BBC Show Could Launch Before Channel 4's Bake Off Debut
- Great British Bake Off Hosts Mary Berry, Mel and Sue Get Their Own Baking Show
- Feeling Sad? Go to Publix
By way of Tyler Colman (aka Dr. Vino), here's a fascinating rundown of cool wine labels & packaging on Thecoolist*. Worth clicking through, even if you're not wildly interested in such things—some of the bottles are truly inspired.
Contrast that, meanwhile, to the Alabama Beverage Control Board's completely bizarre decision to ban Cycles Gladiator wines because the nude nymph featured on the label is "posed in an immoral or sensuous manner." The image is from a French bicycle advertisement from 1895. That's right, 1895. Here's a link to the image. Gee, shocking, isn't it?