- Here's One Controversial Way to Reduce Methane Emissions
- WikiLeaks Hack Reveals John Podesta's Secret to Creamy Risotto
- Michelin-Starred Ramen Restaurant to Open Second Location
- Mary Berry's BBC Show Could Launch Before Channel 4's Bake Off Debut
- Great British Bake Off Hosts Mary Berry, Mel and Sue Get Their Own Baking Show
- Feeling Sad? Go to Publix
- Vegas’s Next Mega Food Destination
- La Colombe Launches "Frothy" Canned Draft Lattes
- A Cookbook from Italy’s Most Dreamy Resort
- Anthony Bourdain's Fitness Secret: Fighting
Recently I received some press info in the mail, as I do pretty much every day of the week, but in this unusual instance I found myself much more interested in the paperclip holding the information together than in the information itself.
How nifty are those? With a little sleuthing (that would be a nice way to describe sending an email to the PR folks who sent me the thing), I discovered that the clips are made by Klammer Design, a German company that specializes in, well, specialized paperclips. The cost seems to be about $750 for 5,000 paperclips, which I'm told is the minimum order. That's definitely more than I've ever spent on paperclips...but it is tempting.