- Emeril Lagasse’s Bacony Sauteed Radishes
- Thanksgivingukkah in Rwanda
- Jose Andres’s Homestyle Chicken Thighs
- Pay-What-You-Want Restaurants
- How Common Threads Can Get Kids Cooking For Life
- Five Thousand-Plus Cookies and Other Big Numbers from the Chefs for Kids Cancer Gala
- Edible Schoolyard Throws the Best Parties, Takes Kids on Epic Field Trips
- An Epic Indian Feast You Can Feel Good About
- Chefs Pledge to Save the Striped Bass
- NYC’s Top Women Chefs Will Cook for a Cause
Yesterday, Momofuku Milk Bar pastry genius Christina Tosi gathered 15 pastry chefs for a massive cookie baking party. Tonight, their cookies will help fight pediatric cancer.
Yesterday, Momofuku Milk Bar pastry genius Christina Tosi gathered 15 pastry chefs in her Williamsburg kitchen for a massive cookie baking party. Tonight, their cookies will help fight pediatric cancer. Cookies for Kids' Cancer is holding its first Chefs for Kids' Cancer event, hosted by Dan Kluger and Jonathan Benno. In addition to plenty of cookies, there will be a spectacular meal prepared by 28 chefs including Bill Telepan, Marc Forgione and Alex Guarnaschelli, as well as music by the Barenaked Ladies. Tickets are sold out, but you can still support the cause by making a donation, buying cookies online or even hosting your own bake sale. Here, delicious chocolate chip cookie recipes to get you started.