- JetBlue Adds Momofuku Milk Bar Snacks to Its Premium Mint Service
- Here's a Map of Tourists' Favorite Things in Every Country
- Japan Has an Insane New Luxury Train Created By Ferrari's Designer
- Basque Cider House Rules
- How to Book $39 Flights for Travel This Spring
- American Airlines Is Bringing Back Free Meals on Some Domestic Flights
- Trump Administration Bans Small Electronic Devices on Certain Overseas Flights
- Visiting Iceland Might Be About to Get a Lot More Expensive
- Where to Stay Around Paris’ Place Vendome
- What to Do in Toronto’s Queen West Neighborhood
© Conrad Hotels
A suite under the sea.
Six years ago, the Conrad Maldives Rangali Island resort could lay claim to the hottest table in the Maldives when it opened Ithaa, a restaurant 16 feet below sea level. If dining inside what is virtually an aquarium isn’t cool enough, the resort is now giving guests the option to sleep with the fishes in its new Ithaa Underwater Suite. The all-glass suite can only be booked for one night at a time, and guests can get everything from room service to a massage upon request.