- Happy Brooklyn Day, Everyone
- How to Feed 1,000 People on a Moving Train
- Tyson Cole Takes Tokyo and Hiroshima
- Noma To Open in Mexico Next Year
- You Can Now Book Experiences with Airbnb
- The White on Rice Couple Go to Quebec City
- These Ultra-Embarassing Gadgets Promise Better Sleep While Traveling
- Attention Elvis Fans: The Guest House at Graceland Is Taking Reservations
- 4 Reasons Orange County's Portola Coffee is the Coolest Shop in Town
- San Francisco Bar Crawl: Bourbon-Spiked Cappuccino and Turn of the Century Cocktails
© Conrad Hotels
A suite under the sea.
Six years ago, the Conrad Maldives Rangali Island resort could lay claim to the hottest table in the Maldives when it opened Ithaa, a restaurant 16 feet below sea level. If dining inside what is virtually an aquarium isn’t cool enough, the resort is now giving guests the option to sleep with the fishes in its new Ithaa Underwater Suite. The all-glass suite can only be booked for one night at a time, and guests can get everything from room service to a massage upon request.