- The Cheapest Days to Fly in Summer 2017
- How to Have a Grown-Up St. Patrick’s Day in Dublin
- Here's a Map of Tourists' Favorite Things in Every Country
- Virgin America Airlines Will Disappear in Two Years
- JetBlue Adds Momofuku Milk Bar Snacks to Its Premium Mint Service
- Basque Cider House Rules
- Japan Has an Insane New Luxury Train Created By Ferrari's Designer
- American Airlines Is Bringing Back Free Meals on Some Domestic Flights
- How to Book $39 Flights for Travel This Spring
- Trump Administration Bans Small Electronic Devices on Certain Overseas Flights
© Conrad Hotels
A suite under the sea.
Six years ago, the Conrad Maldives Rangali Island resort could lay claim to the hottest table in the Maldives when it opened Ithaa, a restaurant 16 feet below sea level. If dining inside what is virtually an aquarium isn’t cool enough, the resort is now giving guests the option to sleep with the fishes in its new Ithaa Underwater Suite. The all-glass suite can only be booked for one night at a time, and guests can get everything from room service to a massage upon request.