- Here's One Controversial Way to Reduce Methane Emissions
- WikiLeaks Hack Reveals John Podesta's Secret to Creamy Risotto
- Michelin-Starred Ramen Restaurant to Open Second Location
- Mary Berry's BBC Show Could Launch Before Channel 4's Bake Off Debut
- Great British Bake Off Hosts Mary Berry, Mel and Sue Get Their Own Baking Show
- Feeling Sad? Go to Publix
- Vegas’s Next Mega Food Destination
- La Colombe Launches "Frothy" Canned Draft Lattes
- A Cookbook from Italy’s Most Dreamy Resort
- Anthony Bourdain's Fitness Secret: Fighting
© Nola Lopez
An indulgently thick-foamed latte at Joe.
True coffee aficionados in Manhattan's West Village usually fall into one of two camps—Joe or Jack's , both known for their thick-foam-as-art-topped espresso drinks. Jonathan Rubinstein (of Joe) and Jack Mazzola (of Jack's) now seem like they're conquering the rest of Manhattan at record pace. As reported on Eater.com, Jack's just opened its third outpost in Nolita's Rice restaurant. And this just in: A fourth Joe is scheduled to open June 9 in Grand Central Terminal's Graybar Passage.