- 20+ Delicious Emmy Awards Cocktails and Snacks
- Every Food Is a Snack Now
- Crazy Fried Chicken
- Daniel Boulud Is Cooking for Air France
- This Kind of Food Is Both Filling and Insanely Good for You
- Donald Trump Deposed in Lawsuit Against José Andrés
- Here's One Controversial Way to Reduce Methane Emissions
- WikiLeaks Hack Reveals John Podesta's Secret to Creamy Risotto
- Michelin-Starred Ramen Restaurant to Open Second Location
- Mary Berry's BBC Show Could Launch Before Channel 4's Bake Off Debut
© Nola Lopez
An indulgently thick-foamed latte at Joe.
True coffee aficionados in Manhattan's West Village usually fall into one of two camps—Joe or Jack's , both known for their thick-foam-as-art-topped espresso drinks. Jonathan Rubinstein (of Joe) and Jack Mazzola (of Jack's) now seem like they're conquering the rest of Manhattan at record pace. As reported on Eater.com, Jack's just opened its third outpost in Nolita's Rice restaurant. And this just in: A fourth Joe is scheduled to open June 9 in Grand Central Terminal's Graybar Passage.