- Clarified Lime Juice Makes the Coolest Mojito Ever
- Sesame, Mustard and Olive Oils Now Enhancing Cocktails
- 7 End-of-Summer Grape Cocktails
- 6 Fresh and Zingy Spring Cocktails
- 4 Crazy-Convincing Mocktails That Taste Just Like Real Booze
- Bartenders Discover Weed Cocktails
- Why Bartenders Are Burning Citrus to a Crisp
- 3 Ways Bartenders Are Making Hurricanes You'd Actually Want to Drink
- 7 Sparkling Oscar Night Cocktails
- 8 Bloody Marys That Really Do Count as a Serving of Vegetables
© Jen Murphy
Cocktails at the Drinks Company in St. Anton am Arlberg.
Amid the wooden chalets, ski and snowboard shops and fabulous artisanal food stores on the main street of St. Anton am Arlberg is a window showcasing glowing neon liquids in all sizes of bottles. What looks like a futuristic mad scientist's laboratory is actually a shop, called the Drinks Company. With roots in one of the oldest Tyrolean herbal distilleries, it works with herb farmers and specialized mountain farmers who supply the ingredients for excellent herbal elixirs, brandies, schnapps and grappas. Each beverage is stored in a gorgeous, beaker-like glass vessels, and customers can taste samples of Alpine Herbs Root Spirit, Farmer Fruit Brandy and even pre-made caipirinhas. Once you find your favorite, you pick a bottle to fill with your drink of choice and take it to go.