- Nancy Silverton's Best Fall Salad
- Alex Guarnaschelli's Flawless Tomato Soup
- How to Make Claus Meyer's Danish Rye Bread
- How to Make the Best Holiday Ham Ever
- How To Make Maura Kilpatrick's Espresso-Laced Pecan Pie
- How to Make Suzanne Goin's Beer-Steamed Shrimp
- How to Make Fabio Trabocchi’s Risotto-Style Penne with Tomatoes
- How to Make Travis Lett's Killer Aioli BLT
- Chef Jessica Koslow’s Perfect Squash and Sprouts Bowl
- Chef Michael Schwartz Taunts Body-Conscious Miamians with this Incredible Leg of Lamb
Here, Christina Tosi shares the recipe for her amazing summer cookies.
Here, Christina Tosi of Momofuku Milk Bar shares the recipe for her amazing summer cookies.
When she was a child, Christina Tosi created a pretend bakery called Cookies, Cookies, Cookies where she displayed sprinkle-topped dough on a cardboard box and made change with Monopoly money. Eventually she became known for cookies at her New York City–based Momofuku Milk Bar bakery, with unorthodox flavors like cornflake, marshmallow and peanut butter, and blueberries and cream. Tosi recently invented salt-and-pepper-spiced butter cookies for her brand-new cookbook, Milk Bar Life. The seasonings give them a wonderful savory flavor, but Tosi says that sandwiching the oversize cookies with a smear of strawberry-lemonade jam makes them even better.
Get the recipe: Salt-and-Pepper Sandwich Cookies with Strawberry-Lemonade Jam.