- Women Are Closing the Drinking Gap
- Bananas Could Be Heading for Extinction
- Brits Don't Want Their Croissants to be Crescent-Shaped
- The Most Essential Amazon Food Dash Buttons, Ranked
- Cook Live With Justin Warner Every Night Starting Next Week
- Scarlett Johansson's Lifelong Food Dream Realized
- Artist Francesca Pasquali Turns Drinking Straws Into Textured Visions
- Vegan Brisket Upsets Texans
- Anthony Bourdain Heads to Houston in Parts Unknown
- Halloween Candy Prices Are On the Rise for a Surprising Reason
Thank you, Chrissy.
“I will now share my favorite things,” declared Chrissy Teigen on Twitter on Monday afternoon—and that is exactly what she did. In a series of 30 tweets, the model, television host and recent cookbook author (her cookbook Cravings came out on February 23!) revealed to the Twitterverse her preferred everything edible.
From three-Michelin-star restaurants (see: “everything and everybody at @LeBernardinNY”) to fast food (see: “ranch doritos locos tacos at taco bell”), Teigen put a spotlight on all of her favorites—and didn’t discriminate.
Most of the dishes Teigen called out hailed from New York City or Los Angeles, like the squid ink spaghetti at Babbo, the BLT at Joan’s on Third and the cherry pie at Sweet Lady Jane. The solo non-coastal plate she highlighted was the hot chicken at Hattie B’s in Nashville.
lol i only know la and new york! https://t.co/RECut9r20U— christine teigen (@chrissyteigen) March 21, 2016
Teigen made sure we noticed that each tweet covered an important food group— think pasta, tacos, “healthy times,” sweets.
I am really organizing this well for you guys.— christine teigen (@chrissyteigen) March 21, 2016
The one category she couldn’t conquer? Casual pizza. We will be sending Chrissy our list of best pizza places in the U.S. to help her find a favorite.
the best restaurant pizza goes to Pace in Laurel Canyon LA for me. do not kill me. i haven't found a consistent non-restaurant "pizza spot"— christine teigen (@chrissyteigen) March 21, 2016
Aside from pizza, Teigen’s list was definitive and extensive, and will surely guide her New York and L.A. fans to delicious eats in the near future. However, Teigen’s selfless gift to us wasn’t without sacrifice—typing it all made her sick!
oddly enough, wasn't hungry when I started this and this didn't get hungry. I actually feel like I ate it all by typing it and I feel sick.— christine teigen (@chrissyteigen) March 21, 2016