- Announcing Food & Wine's 2014 Sommeliers of the Year
- Where to Drink Wine in Austin
- Michael Muser's Life Story in 5 Bottles: Profoundly Balanced Riesling and Super-Pure Pinot Noir
- Ceri Smith's Life Story in 5 Bottles: From Jug Wine to Super-Luxe Barolo
- Eric Railsback's Life Story in 5 Wines: $10 Grüner and Grand Cru Chablis
- Patrick Capiello's Life Story in 5 Bottles: Old Bordeaux, Grower Champagnes and the Loire Valley's Greatest Red
- Hristo Zisovski's Life Story in 5 Wines: From Homemade Garage Wine to Well-Aged Petrus
- June Rodil's Life Story in 5 Bottles: From the Napa Valley to Lebanon's Bekaa Valley
- Announcing Food & Wine's 2015 Sommeliers of the Year
- What to Drink at Pearl & Ash in New York City
At Aragona in Seattle, master sommelier Chris Tanghe reminds Americans that Spain is one of Europe's great wine countries. Here, 3 key bottles from one of F&W's 2014 Sommeliers of the Year.
At Aragona in Seattle, Chris Tanghe's fantastic list reminds Americans that Spain is one of Europe's great wine countries. Here, 3 key bottles from one of Food & Wine's 2014 Sommeliers of the Year.
2010, Just Before His Wedding
1990 Giacomo Conterno Monfortino Barolo
"I was amazed by the youthfulness of this wine, even with 20 years of age."
2011, Opening Seattle's RN74
1978 Domaine de la Pousse d'Or Pommard Premier Cru Les Jarollières
"This was the first Burgundy that really made me get why people love Burgundy."
2013, Opening Aragona
Equipo Navazos La Bota 37
"It's probably the longest-finishing wine I've ever tasted in my life. You can taste it for a full two minutes. It's the complete wine."