- Never Have Kiwi Fur Stuck in Your Throat Again
- 9 Ways to Use Portobello Mushrooms
- 5 Alternative Takes on Hollandaise Sauce for Your Eggs Benedict
- Chefs' Clever Pork Tenderloin Tips
- The Only Reason You Should Ever Buy White Bread
- The Magic Trick to Saving Money on Herbs
- Why You Should Be Making Stock All Summer Long
- Mark Ladner on How to Use Tomatoes in Winter
- How to Tell When a Roast Chicken is Done
- The Secret to Silky Chicken Broth: Chicken Feet
Learn how to avoid the scourge of dense, gluey gnocchi.
When made correctly, potato gnocchi is pillowy and melt-in-your mouth. It's like eating little potato clouds. But it can easily turn gluey and dense if the dough is over-kneaded. F&W Test Kitchen sleuth Justin Chapple has an easy way to make sure you never make bad gnocchi again. Instead of kneading flour into the gnocchi dough by hand, he chops it in using a pastry scraper. It's quick, it's easy and best of all, it results in ethereal gnocchi. Watch more Mad Genius Tips here.