- Ultimate Summer Cake Bucket List
- Stranger Things Fans Demand Retro Pudding Packaging
- Recipes from London's Violet Bakery
- Best Late Night Dessert Toasts
- Do You Know the Difference Between a Macaron and a Macaroon?
- This Christmas, Give In to Red Velvet
- 7 Crave-Worthy Fall Desserts
- 5 Incredible Holiday Crème Brûlées
- 6 Creamy, Spiced Pumpkin Cheesecakes
- 5 Ways You Never Knew You Could Use Frosting
The Washington, DC-based chocolate company Fleurir is known for its truffles and clever, regionally inspired bars (The Great Plains Bar is made with crispy, salty bread crumbs; The Northeast Bar is studded with maple-pecan toffee). But because they opened their beautiful little Georgetown shop in June, chocolate's slow season, they created something new to combat DC’s melting heat: an artisanal version of Fudgesicles. They swear that giving hot and cranky people these cold, chocolatey pops makes things at least 63% better.