- Early Look: Fatty Crab St. John
- NYC's Top New Tapas
- Tuna's Perfect Pairing? Try Bordeaux
- A Go-To Wine Pairing for Pulled Pork
- How to Pair Kale Salad with Wine
- Why Would Anyone Drink Old Prosecco?
- 8 Wine and Fish Pairings that Will Go Down Swimmingly
- An Italian White that Smells Like Fresh Herbs and Ripe Peaches
- Does Italian Food Really Pair Best with Italian Wine?
- Billionaire Jack Ma Buys Bordeaux Vineyard, Plans to Make It a Mini Versailles
© Theo Morrison
While big spenders there certainly have access to amazing food that pairs with Bordeaux, the blend of tannic Cabernet and Merlot can clash with the sweetness and heat of traditional Chinese food. For those meals, we suggest 10 alternative pairings like German Riesling and Oregon Pinot Noir.