- Nope, a Vegetarian Diet Won't Kill You
- Good Gut Bacteria Love Leafy Greens, Says Study
- Eating Leafy Greens Is Good For Your Brain
- Does This Nutella Ingredient Really Cause Cancer?
- Star Chef’s All-Vegetarian Restaurant Opens in Newark Airport
- Morton Salt on a Mission to Become the Hippest Seasoning in the World
- Scientists May Have Discovered a Replacement for Pesticides
- Daniel Boulud Is Cooking for Air France
- This London Café Will Give You a Free Meal — If You Work Out First
- Portland Bakers Are Making Cookies to Support Planned Parenthood
At long last, the crispy, delicious sandwich is coming to your local Shack.
Last May, Shake Shack unveiled the a new sandwich that enthralled fried-chicken-loving New Yorkers and captured the imagination of conscientious objectors to Chick-fil-A across the country. But the excitement was short-lived. It quickly became clear that the Chick'n Shack, built of a crispy-craggy slab of cage-free breast, shredded lettuce, pickles and buttermilk-herb dressing on a soft potato bun, would be available at just three Brooklyn Shake Shack locations.
And there it stayed—until today! As of this morning, you can get the Chick'n Shack at nearly every Shake Shack in America. (The only exceptions are locations in NYC’s Theater District, JFK Airport and sports stadiums.) "Since we introduced the Chick’n Shack in Brooklyn, guests have been asking us to bring it to all Shacks, and we couldn’t be more excited to finally do so," said culinary director Mark Rosati on the Shack's blog.
We are big fans of the Chick'n Shack, both for its satisfying, buttermilky crunch and its secret #nowaste ingredient. But don't worry if you don't live near a Shake Shack; chances are, you have fried chicken options.