- Five Essential Tips for Feeding Your Dad on Father's Day
- 10 Game-Day Snacks That Will Win Any World Cup Viewing Party
- 7 Super-Easy Tapas Recipes
- National Doughnut Day
- Beyond Hot Wings: 11 Crazy Foods to Buffalo for the Super Bowl
- Potato Chip-Crusted Chicken for Picnic Day
- 5 Ways to Transform Thanksgiving Mashed Potatoes
- CBS Early Show, 5/23: Summer Cocktails
- 5 Ways to Use Almond Butter
- 7 Things to Do with Cherry Tomatoes
Chicken Dance spotlights a fantastic Food & Wine chicken recipe every day.
The Huffington Post reports that a Vermont artist whose home screen-printing business is built around the slogan ’Eat More Kale’ is under attack from the fried-chicken chain Chik-fil-A. The company claims that Bo Muller-Moore’s veggie-friendly catchphrase is too close to its own trademarked ’Eat Mor Chikin.’ We see no reason why the two slogans can’t live happily together, just like chicken and kale do in Grace Parisi’s Roasted Chicken Legs with Potatoes and Kale. The chicken’s meaty juices infuse the dark greens, creating a delicious and harmonious one-pan meal.
© Tina Rupp
© Tina Rupp
Roasted Chicken with Kale