- Five Essential Tips for Feeding Your Dad on Father's Day
- 10 Healthy Foods You Should Definitely Eat While Watching the Tour de France
- How to Cure Salmon in 30 Minutes
- Tasty (Mis)Adventures in Vegetarian Red Wine Pairings
- Fast Pan-Fried Chicken for Derby Day
- The Future of Ketchup
- Fast and Flavorful Miso-Ginger Chicken
- Outstanding Triple-Decker Lemongrass Pork Burgers
- 13 Ways to Make a Bad Burger Great
- Nicholas Elmi's Best Five-Ingredient Recipes
Chicken Dance spotlights a fantastic Food & Wine chicken recipe every day.
The Huffington Post reports that a Vermont artist whose home screen-printing business is built around the slogan ’Eat More Kale’ is under attack from the fried-chicken chain Chik-fil-A. The company claims that Bo Muller-Moore’s veggie-friendly catchphrase is too close to its own trademarked ’Eat Mor Chikin.’ We see no reason why the two slogans can’t live happily together, just like chicken and kale do in Grace Parisi’s Roasted Chicken Legs with Potatoes and Kale. The chicken’s meaty juices infuse the dark greens, creating a delicious and harmonious one-pan meal.
© Tina Rupp
© Tina Rupp
Roasted Chicken with Kale