- Five Essential Tips for Feeding Your Dad on Father's Day
- 11 Ways to Use Carrots
- 5 Super-Refreshing Sangrias You Should Make Right Now
- 7 Recipes to Make Before Bananas Go Extinct
- Memories of South Fork and Cioppino with Mussels
- 9 Killer Recipes From Chefs Who Will Cook at Expo Milano
- Honeybee Buzz Arrives Early in NYC
- Good-Bye Guss’ Pickles
- Mexico Welcomes Rick Bayless into the Order of the Aztec Eagle
- Andrew Zimmern's Skordalia (Greek Potato Dip)
Chicken Dance spotlights a fantastic Food & Wine chicken recipe every day.
© John Kernick
Pan-Seared Chicken Breasts
Americans may have embraced farro and quinoa as alternative grains, but barley and oats have been left behind. NPR reports that while grain growers have pushed for an oats and barley resurgence, demand remains disappointingly low. We love the heart-healthy benefits of these grains along with their underappreciated versatility: See legendary French chef Michel Bras’s recipe for pan-seared chicken breasts topped with a rich, creamy barley foam.