- New Treatment Straight-Up Cures Food Allergies in Animals
- People Don't Stick with Meal Subscription Services
- The Great British Bake Off Christmas Special Is Happening
- The Great British Bake Off Went Out With a Bang Last Night
- Americans Can’t Stop Eating Jerky
- Millions of Haitians in Need of Food Assistance Following Hurricane Matthew
- Plans to Limit Use of Cancer-Linked Chemical Dropped in U.K.
- How to Build a Pringle Ringle
- The Last Episode of The Great British Bake Off Airs Tonight
- Italian Scientist Claims to Have Invented Performance-Enhancing Gelato
Big news re: brews.
If you love beer, you might consider pulling out your credit card to support an intriguing new project: There's a crowdfunding campaign underway to open The Chicago Brewseum, a museum that would celebrate the culture and history of Chicago’s beer industry.
The goal is to raise $25,000 toward building that would begin in 2019. Preliminary plans include interactive exhibits, a bar and tasting room that would offer crafts from the best local breweries and room for public programs and beer events. The Brewseum also intends to be housed in a multi-story, LEED-Certified building.
There appears to be large, varied team working on the project, including John Hall of Goose Island, Karen Hamilton of Lagunitas and a great many authors, journalists and academics. This is definitely a project to watch.