- This Ancient Storage Technique Could Be the Solution to Food Waste
- Study Finds Insecticides Could Increase Risk of Diabetes
- The Food World Says Goodbye to The Obamas
- Anthony Bourdain Knows Who to Blame for America's Opioid Addiction
- This Restaurant Locks Up Customers' Phones to Prevent Texting
- Every Food Is a Snack Now
- Edible Schoolyard Throws the Best Parties, Takes Kids on Epic Field Trips
- The New York Times Introduces New Food Delivery Service
- Eating Leafy Greens Is Good For Your Brain
- It's Hard to Find a Snack at the Olympics
How cool is President Barack Obama? So cool that he brought Chemex-made coffee into the White House.
According to MassLive, the White House recently received a shipment of 150 Chemex coffee-makers etched with the Presidential Seal. As if that’s not hip enough on its own, the president managed to score the shipment while the cult company is undergoing a shortage. Shop at stores like Williams-Sonoma and Restoration Hardware, and be prepared to wait anywhere from eight to ten weeks for your Chemex delivery. Lucky for Obama and his coffee-loving staff, the White House went through a specialty coffee roaster in Washington D.C. to secure its substantial order.