- Martha Stewart Wines and 7 More Quirky Things She's Put Her Name On
- This Dubious-Looking Burger Is the Only Food Offered On North Korea's State Airline
- Six Romantic Restaurant Proposals to Melt Your Heart
- Get Excited for $4 Four-Packs of Sparkling Wine from Trader Joe's
- China Offers to Eat the Oysters Flooding Denmark's Shores
- Trump Hotel SoHo's Sushi Restaurant To Close After Steep Business Decline
- Hershey Introduces Candy Inspired by 6 States Including a BBQ-Flavored Bar
- The Super-Long Sentence-Length Restaurant Naming Trend Happening Right Now
- Anthony Bourdain Returns to L.A. in the Season Premiere of 'Parts Unknown'
- This Beer Has 30 Lobsters in It
How cool is President Barack Obama? So cool that he brought Chemex-made coffee into the White House.
According to MassLive, the White House recently received a shipment of 150 Chemex coffee-makers etched with the Presidential Seal. As if that’s not hip enough on its own, the president managed to score the shipment while the cult company is undergoing a shortage. Shop at stores like Williams-Sonoma and Restoration Hardware, and be prepared to wait anywhere from eight to ten weeks for your Chemex delivery. Lucky for Obama and his coffee-loving staff, the White House went through a specialty coffee roaster in Washington D.C. to secure its substantial order.