- This Delivery Service Will Send Rosé to Your Doorstep All Summer Long
- A Famous Doughnut Shop Will Be Releasing 15 Chocolate Flavors At Once
- Good Background Music Will Make You Spend More on Dinner
- Cherry Blossom Cotton Candy Pizza is a Thing, And It's Kind of Beautiful
- The Museum of Ice Cream Finds a Home in L.A.
- A Dairy Farm is Challenging Nintendo to a Cow-Milking Competition
- This Nail Polish is Made with Real Prosecco
- Here Are Numbers 51-100 on the World's 50 Best Restaurants List
- Chipotle Now Boasts Zero Preservatives — And a New Tortilla
- It Just Got Easier to Count Calories in Craft Beer
How cool is President Barack Obama? So cool that he brought Chemex-made coffee into the White House.
According to MassLive, the White House recently received a shipment of 150 Chemex coffee-makers etched with the Presidential Seal. As if that’s not hip enough on its own, the president managed to score the shipment while the cult company is undergoing a shortage. Shop at stores like Williams-Sonoma and Restoration Hardware, and be prepared to wait anywhere from eight to ten weeks for your Chemex delivery. Lucky for Obama and his coffee-loving staff, the White House went through a specialty coffee roaster in Washington D.C. to secure its substantial order.