- New Treatment Straight-Up Cures Food Allergies in Animals
- People Don't Stick with Meal Subscription Services
- The Great British Bake Off Christmas Special Is Happening
- The Great British Bake Off Went Out With a Bang Last Night
- Americans Can’t Stop Eating Jerky
- Millions of Haitians in Need of Food Assistance Following Hurricane Matthew
- Plans to Limit Use of Cancer-Linked Chemical Dropped in U.K.
- How to Build a Pringle Ringle
- The Last Episode of The Great British Bake Off Airs Tonight
- Italian Scientist Claims to Have Invented Performance-Enhancing Gelato
How cool is President Barack Obama? So cool that he brought Chemex-made coffee into the White House.
According to MassLive, the White House recently received a shipment of 150 Chemex coffee-makers etched with the Presidential Seal. As if that’s not hip enough on its own, the president managed to score the shipment while the cult company is undergoing a shortage. Shop at stores like Williams-Sonoma and Restoration Hardware, and be prepared to wait anywhere from eight to ten weeks for your Chemex delivery. Lucky for Obama and his coffee-loving staff, the White House went through a specialty coffee roaster in Washington D.C. to secure its substantial order.