- Video: Top Chef Alum Gregory Gourdet's Incredible Grapefruit and Asian Pear Salad
- VIDEO: How a Charleston Chef Makes Winter Strawberry Salad
- Video: The Ultimate Italian Sub
- Video: Austin Chef Philip Speer Opens Up About Drugs, DUIs and Moving Forward
- Watch: 50 Seconds of Gorgeous Fall Squash
- Chef Joshua Skenes is Inspired by Nature, Cooked Poisonous Snakes as a Kid
- This Uni Chawanmushi Tastes Like a Warm Hug
- Inside Look: Opening Night at Chris Cosentino's New Restaurant Cockscomb
- This Bacon-Infused, Guac-Topped Burger is Ridiculously Delicious
- Video: The KronnerBurger in 43 Seconds
If you order raw fish in a restaurant, should it come with soy sauce and wasabi? Not if that fish is Italian crudo!
If you order raw fish in a restaurant, should it come with soy sauce and wasabi? Not if that fish is Italian crudo! In this clip, chef Staffan Terje makes a plea for condiment sanity and asks WTF Are You Doing?! (the name of Chefs Feed's new series) to certain diners he's met.
Food & Wine is partnering with Chefs Feed, a brilliant chef-driven guide to the country's best restaurants and dishes (now available as an app), to bring you a series of gorgeous videos featuring the country's best cooking talents. Check back each week for a new installment.