- Behold the Tale of the Man Who Stole $18.7 Million Dollars Worth of Maple Syrup From Quebec
- This Delivery Service Will Send Rosé to Your Doorstep All Summer Long
- Good Background Music Will Make You Spend More on Dinner
- Cherry Blossom Cotton Candy Pizza is a Thing, And It's Kind of Beautiful
- This Nail Polish is Made with Real Prosecco
- Pregnant Women Believe A Pizza Induces Labor—And They're Lining Up For It
- Indian Chef Sets World Record by Cooking for 53 Straight Hours
- A Famous Doughnut Shop Will Be Releasing 15 Chocolate Flavors At Once
- The Museum of Ice Cream Finds a Home in L.A.
- Here Are Numbers 51-100 on the World's 50 Best Restaurants List
In a new series of chef dinners, New York's Chefs Club by Food & Wine will host the world premieres of hotly-anticipated restaurants.
The 2016 program kicks off on February 8 and 9, with Brandon Jew, who opens Mister Jiu's this March in San Francisco's historic Chinatown. Brandon will prepare a banquet-style Chinese New Year feast and share an exclusive sneak peek at some of the revamped Chinese-American dishes he'll serve at Mister Jiu's.
Make your reservations at chefsclubnyc.tocktix.com or by calling (212) 941-1100. Dinners begin at 7:30 p.m. and tickets are $125pp.