- This Ancient Storage Technique Could Be the Solution to Food Waste
- Study Finds Insecticides Could Increase Risk of Diabetes
- The Food World Says Goodbye to The Obamas
- Anthony Bourdain Knows Who to Blame for America's Opioid Addiction
- This Restaurant Locks Up Customers' Phones to Prevent Texting
- Every Food Is a Snack Now
- Edible Schoolyard Throws the Best Parties, Takes Kids on Epic Field Trips
- The New York Times Introduces New Food Delivery Service
- Eating Leafy Greens Is Good For Your Brain
- It's Hard to Find a Snack at the Olympics
In a new series of chef dinners, New York's Chefs Club by Food & Wine will host the world premieres of hotly-anticipated restaurants.
The 2016 program kicks off on February 8 and 9, with Brandon Jew, who opens Mister Jiu's this March in San Francisco's historic Chinatown. Brandon will prepare a banquet-style Chinese New Year feast and share an exclusive sneak peek at some of the revamped Chinese-American dishes he'll serve at Mister Jiu's.
Make your reservations at chefsclubnyc.tocktix.com or by calling (212) 941-1100. Dinners begin at 7:30 p.m. and tickets are $125pp.