- KitchenAid’s New All-Black Stand Mixer Is Insanely Gorgeous
- Calorie Restriction Could Help You Live Longer. Should You Actually Try It?
- What to Do if You Think You've Eaten Recalled Food
- How Chefs Are Cooking with Pickle Brine
- This Omelet Is How Anthony Bourdain Resets After Travel
- 7 Luxurious Private Wine Tastings
- 9 Dumplings to Make for Lunar New Year
- 5 Recipes to Celebrate National Raisin Day
- How to Get The Most from Your Spices
- Sweet Tea: Delicious Iced Caffeinator of the South
Relatively new to the Instagram playing field, iconic NYC chef Michael Lomonaco (@cheflomonaco) of Porter House New York is already taking advantage of the platform's new video capabilities. Lomonaco posted two charming clips this week in honor of July 4th weekend, including a demo of his perfect Dark 'n Stormy (he recommends sourcing a good ginger beer like Fever-Tree) and a steak sandwich how-to.
Meanwhile, NOLA superstar John Besh (@chefjohnbesh) is over on his handle making biscuits and F&W Best New Chef 2008 Michael Psikakis (@mpsilakis) and F&W Classic in Aspen hero Marcus Samuelsson (@marcuscooks) will also be posting Instagram videos tied to Independance Day this afternoon. See how chefs and at-home cooks celebrate the holiday F&W-style all weekend by tracking and using the hashtag #FWSummer.
Follow Food & Wine on Instagram @foodandwinemag.