- 6 Delicious Jerky Snacks You Should Be Eating
- 6 Ways to Use Canned Pumpkin
- 7 Recipes to Celebrate the Year of Pulses
- 11 Things to Do with Salmon
- 7 Ways to Dress Up Grilled Salmon
- 7 Ways to Use Leftover Grilled Salmon
- 3 Wines to Pair with Grilled Salmon
- How to Transform Thanksgiving Leftovers Into the Ultimate Mexican Breakfast: Turkey Chilaquiles
- 5 Secrets for the Gooiest, Meltiest, Most Delicious Chilaquiles Ever
- 8 Sauces for Grilled Shrimp
Relatively new to the Instagram playing field, iconic NYC chef Michael Lomonaco (@cheflomonaco) of Porter House New York is already taking advantage of the platform's new video capabilities. Lomonaco posted two charming clips this week in honor of July 4th weekend, including a demo of his perfect Dark 'n Stormy (he recommends sourcing a good ginger beer like Fever-Tree) and a steak sandwich how-to.
Meanwhile, NOLA superstar John Besh (@chefjohnbesh) is over on his handle making biscuits and F&W Best New Chef 2008 Michael Psikakis (@mpsilakis) and F&W Classic in Aspen hero Marcus Samuelsson (@marcuscooks) will also be posting Instagram videos tied to Independance Day this afternoon. See how chefs and at-home cooks celebrate the holiday F&W-style all weekend by tracking and using the hashtag #FWSummer.
Follow Food & Wine on Instagram @foodandwinemag.