- Who Needs Meat When There's Seafood Charcuterie?
- Follow Ambitious Food Outside
- 3 Fashionable Foods
- 3 Fast Herb Fixes
- Have these Sydney Chefs Invented the New Avocado Toast?
- Why Tahini is Having a Moment
- 5 Delicious New Bacons That Aren't Pork
- Why Bartenders Are Burning Citrus to a Crisp
- The Best Snacks to Discover in a Brown Paper Bag
- This Nordic Restaurant’s Modern Take on a Goat-Cheese Parfait
First, cooks went crazy making oversize chicharrones (deep-fried pork skins); now, they’re exploring other chips.
First, cooks went crazy making oversize chicharrones (deep-fried pork skins); now, they’re exploring other chips. In Chicago, L2O’s Matthew Kirkley creates chips with fresh blue crab (pictured). “We want to start the meal with a lighthearted dish,” he says. “It’s a nod to the Utz potato chips I grew up eating in Baltimore.”