- Video: Top Chef Alum Gregory Gourdet's Incredible Grapefruit and Asian Pear Salad
- VIDEO: How a Charleston Chef Makes Winter Strawberry Salad
- Video: The Ultimate Italian Sub
- Video: Austin Chef Philip Speer Opens Up About Drugs, DUIs and Moving Forward
- Watch: 50 Seconds of Gorgeous Fall Squash
- This Uni Chawanmushi Tastes Like a Warm Hug
- Inside Look: Opening Night at Chris Cosentino's New Restaurant Cockscomb
- This Bacon-Infused, Guac-Topped Burger is Ridiculously Delicious
- Video: The KronnerBurger in 43 Seconds
- Video: This is the Wrong Way to Take a Photo in a Restaurant
Growing up in Jacksonville, Florida, Joshua Skenes spent a lot of time in the woods and camping.
Growing up in Jacksonville, Florida, Joshua Skenes spent a lot of time in the woods and camping. "I remember catching water snakes and filleting them when I was eight years old, remembering to take out the poison sac before sautéing them," says Skenes. Nature inspires every aspect of his San Francisco restaurant, Saison, from the hand-crafted wooden tables to the use of fire for cooking a main component in every dish.
Food & Wine is partnering with Chefs Feed, a brilliant chef-driven guide to the country's best restaurants and dishes (now available as an app), to bring you a series of gorgeous videos featuring the country's best cooking talents. Check back each week for a new installment.