- Ant Larvae, Poached Aloe Vera and More Things You've Never Considered Eating
- 9 Ways Chefs Are Eating Seafood for Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
- Star Chefs' Thanksgivings
- Super-Stuffed Heroes and Strawberry-Rhubarb Pie
- 11 Beautiful Spring Dishes to Inspire Your Next Trip to the Farmers' Market
- 13 Ways to Eat Like a Chef, From Late-Night Bundt Cakes to Shiso-Flavored Bucatini
- 5 Awesome Sandwiches Chefs Are Eating
- How Star Chefs Cook Chicken, Duck and Goose for the Holidays
- 20 Pieces of Summertime Food Porn
- 13 Instagram Shots We Wish We Could Eat
This week, chefs like Pichet Ong, Jenn Louis and Paul Liebrandt went to extremes eating the greatest-looking salads and the most amazing desserts.
Want to know what goes on behind closed kitchen doors? F&W tracks the best chefs to find out what they're eating and drinking.
This week, chefs like Pichet Ong, Jenn Louis and Paul Liebrandt went to extremes, eating the greatest-looking salads and the most amazing desserts.