- Who Needs Meat When There's Seafood Charcuterie?
- 10 Secret Weapon Ingredients from Star Chefs
- 5 Mistakes That Made Coolhaus's Freya Estreller a Better Business Owner
- Batali Disciple in Cartagena
- Oatmeal, Cheaper, Faster and Better
- Italian-American Coffee & Cake
- The Five Commandments for Making Perfect Biscuits
- 4 New Ways to Eat Fresh Peanuts
- What Wine Goes Best with BBQ?
- Dry-Aging Chicken is the Ultimate Roasting Trick
Betabrand Gluttony Pants
Meat-centric star chef Chris Cosentino can now add designer to his name. With the help of San Francisco-based Betabrand, Cosentino conceived the ingenious Gluttony Pants, which adjust to three sizes–piglet, sow and boar–for those times when it’s just not appropriate to unbutton your pants at the table. The waistband, pocket linings, as well as the napkin that comes with the pants also include cartoon depictions of the "life-cycle of a glutton." The line launched earlier this week, with the first 100 pairs nearly selling out in 24 hours. But no need to worry, they’re making more. Gluttons can never get enough!
Here, some of Cosentino's terrific recipes from the F&W archives.