- Detroit Hotspot Katoi Raises $20,000 After a Devastating Fire
- What's Inside a Hawaiian Wellington?
- One of the World's Best Restaurants Is Staging a 2-Night Pop-Up in Brooklyn
- Revealed: This Year's James Beard Foundation Awards Restaurant and Chef Semifinalists
- Follow the #FWFesties for Sun, Fun and Lots of Feasting at the Cayman Cookout
- Why Rich Table Rebuilt Its Kitchen
- Tailgate Like a Pro with 5 Ideal Sandwich-and-Beer Pairings
- Soft Serve and French Fries: The Perfect Spring Dessert
- Grant Achatz's Christmas in the Kitchen
- USA Wins Gold Medal at 2017 Bocuse d'Or
Betabrand Gluttony Pants
Meat-centric star chef Chris Cosentino can now add designer to his name. With the help of San Francisco-based Betabrand, Cosentino conceived the ingenious Gluttony Pants, which adjust to three sizes–piglet, sow and boar–for those times when it’s just not appropriate to unbutton your pants at the table. The waistband, pocket linings, as well as the napkin that comes with the pants also include cartoon depictions of the "life-cycle of a glutton." The line launched earlier this week, with the first 100 pairs nearly selling out in 24 hours. But no need to worry, they’re making more. Gluttons can never get enough!
Here, some of Cosentino's terrific recipes from the F&W archives.