- Gordon Ramsay Won't Be Leaving His Vast Fortune to Any of His Children
- Anthony Bourdain Sometimes Travels With a "Sneaky Credit Card That Turns Into a Knife"
- The Trump Organization Has Settled Its Lawsuit With Chef José Andrés
- Felix is L.A.'s New Temple of Pasta
- All the Details on Giada De Laurentiis' New Cookbook
- Star Chefs Will Head to Greenville, South Carolina for Euphoria 2017
- Jeremy Fox Announces Tour for His New Cookbook
- Ina Garten Explains Why She's Never Had Kids with Her Husband Jeffrey
- Why a Chicago Chef's Restaurant is Named After a Silent Artist
- Jean-Georges Vongerichten Makes It Grain at His New NYC Vegetable-Centric Spot, abcV
Betabrand Gluttony Pants
Meat-centric star chef Chris Cosentino can now add designer to his name. With the help of San Francisco-based Betabrand, Cosentino conceived the ingenious Gluttony Pants, which adjust to three sizes–piglet, sow and boar–for those times when it’s just not appropriate to unbutton your pants at the table. The waistband, pocket linings, as well as the napkin that comes with the pants also include cartoon depictions of the "life-cycle of a glutton." The line launched earlier this week, with the first 100 pairs nearly selling out in 24 hours. But no need to worry, they’re making more. Gluttons can never get enough!
Here, some of Cosentino's terrific recipes from the F&W archives.