- The Future of Ketchup
- Chicken Tinga Tacos for SXSW
- Tortillas Discovered in Space
- Chicken Souvlaki Rules
- Does Food Taste Better Outside?
- Cross-Cultural Chicken for Anthony Bourdain
- Chicken Quesadillas with Legit Caramelized Onions
- Pass the Talking Peas, Please
- Quick-Roasted Chicken for National Poultry Day
- Ana Sortun's Chicken Shawarma for the Boston Marathon
© Tina Rupp / Chicken Drumsticks
Once shunned by Americans for breasts, chicken legs and thighs are growing in popularity with consumers who, like chefs, love their depth of flavor, juiciness and affordability. But as demand for dark meat grows, so does the price. According to the Huffington Post, wholesale boneless thighs now cost as much as, or occasionally more than breasts. Drumsticks, on the other hand, remain a great budget option. Marinated in spicy yogurt, these skinless Grilled Tandoori-Style Chicken Drumsticks are much tastier than white meat–with only slightly more fat. They’re also much more fun to eat.