- Watch Alan Rickman Make a Cup of Tea
- Chef José Andrés Thinks Beets Are Sexy
- The Science Behind Letting Meat Rest After Cooking
- Video: Gail Simmons Finds an Epic Meal in Palm Springs
- Watch: Chris Cosentino's Offal Odyssey in Hong Kong
- Could Roy Choi’s Tacos Win Los Angeles the 2024 Olympics?
- Video: Rick Bayless Makes the Ultimate 4/20 Tacos
- WATCH: Anthony Bourdain Explores Manila in the New Season of Parts Unknown
- The Ultimate Triple-Egg Breakfast
- Watch: How to Make Hot Pot at Home
In this week’s video from Panna, chef Jonathan Waxman shares a few quick charcoal-grilling tips that will set you on the course to becoming a charcoal champion.
Grilling with charcoal can be daunting. First you have to master lighting the grill (check out Paul Kahan’s expert advice) then you have to learn how to best take advantage of that beautiful fire. In this week’s video from Panna, chef Jonathan Waxman shares a few quick charcoal-grilling tips that will set you on the course to becoming a charcoal champion.
Panna is where extraordinary recipes lead to extraordinary results. Get your FREE issue of Panna here and discover our collection of step-by-step video recipes from master chefs, plus culinary tips, cocktails and more. Craft successful, delicious meals, every time. Discover Panna. Discover the chef in you.