- Mob Wives' Big Ang Scores Spin-off
- How to Smell Like Bacon and Drink in Church
- Gene Simmons's Favorite Restaurants
- Is Chocolate Chicken the Umami Burger Founder's Next Million Dollar Idea?
- Why Salad is for Lovers and Toast is for Artists
- 5 Signs Your Date is Cheap
- Fall Preview: Blue Cheese Lollipops & Hot Ginger Ale
- Will Raw Horse Ice Cream Be the Next Chunky Monkey?
- Support the Seattle Seahawks with Skittle Sausages
- 'Jersey Shore' Star Restores the Shore, Gets Spinoff Food Show
The Internet is a black hole for strange, weird and wonderful things—especially when it comes to food. Rather than dive in yourself, let F&W do it for you. Read about the Burt Reynolds Éclair, the Johnny Depp Cake and more.>>
The Internet is a black hole for strange, weird and wonderful things—especially when it comes to food. Rather than dive in yourself, let F&W do it for you.
Burt Reynolds Éclair If you’ve seen the picture of a buck-naked Burt Reynolds reclining on a bear rug, you won’t soon forget it. But even more memorable is the Burt Reynolds Éclair from the UK-based Lou Lou P’s Delights. Made in honor of Movember, an annual month-long event in November during which men raise money in support of men's health issues by growing mustaches, the éclair is a classic chocolate and cream éclair but draped along the top is a grinning, sugary Burt Reynolds figurine.
Johnny Depp Cake Another story in celebrity cake news, Lara Clarke of Tasty Cakes has created a “life-sized” Jonny-Depp-as-Jack-Sparrow cake. We say “life-sized” because the impressive and ultra-realistic looking cake stands at 5’5’’ while the real Johnny Depp is said to stand at 5’10’’. Five inches too short or not, the cake deservedly took hold the gold at the Cake International baking competition in Birmingham, UK.
L.A.’s $500 Milkshake We would pay a pretty penny for a really great milkshake, but $500 seems a bit excessive. What makes The Powder Room’s Belgian chocolate milkshake worthy of such a price tag? It’s made with edible gold and comes with a Swarovski Crystal ring.
Beer Foam Device You could learn to pour a beer like a pro for a perfectly frothy brew, or you could buy the Sonic Foamer. Set a lackluster glass of beer on the small device and watch as ultrasonic vibrations reinvigorate the beer’s creamy head. The Sonic Foamer’s creators also claim that the gadget opens up a beer’s aromas as well, making it more like a fresh pour from a draft.