- The Food & Wine Classic in Aspen is America's Hottest Festival, says Adweek
- F&W and Best New Chefs Nominated for JBF Awards
- Welcome Food Awards Season
- Announcing Food & Wine's 2014 Sommeliers of the Year
- IACP Cookbook Awards for Suzanne Goin and Daniel Humm; Food & Wine Snags Publication of the Year
- Watch: René Redzepi Reveals the Original Speech He Wrote for Winning World's Best Restaurant
- Flask Bracelets, Killer Veggie Burgers and More From The 2014 James Beard Awards
- Announcing Food & Wine's 2015 Sommeliers of the Year
- VIDEO: 10 Things You Didn't Know About F&W's Amazing Editor in Chief Dana Cowin
- Meet the 2014 F&W Best New Chefs
F&W's Mad Genius Tips series gets some James Beard attention.
We're so excited to announce that our very own Mad Genius Tips video series just scored a James Beard Award nomination for Video Webcast. Hosted by F&W's Test Kitchen ninja, Justin Chapple, the series showcases supercool cooking hacks, tips and tricks. To celebrate the nomination, here are five of our favorite episodes, which will teach you how to ripen bananas in a flash, poach a dozen eggs at once and more.
For more great videos, visit our Mad Genius Tips headquarters.