- 11 Super-Melty-Cheesy Dishes for a Snow Day
- Five Essential Tips for Feeding Your Dad on Father's Day
- Mexico Welcomes Rick Bayless into the Order of the Aztec Eagle
- Andrew Zimmern's Skordalia (Greek Potato Dip)
- Grilled Striped Bass with Sweet-and-Savory Caramel
- Why Not Beat Them First?
- 11 Ways to Use Carrots
- 5 Super-Refreshing Sangrias You Should Make Right Now
- 7 Recipes to Make Before Bananas Go Extinct
- Memories of South Fork and Cioppino with Mussels
© Melanie Acevedo
Chicken Thighs with Lentils
New York City cassoulet enthusiasts will slow-cook their hearts out this Sunday for the fourth-annual cassoulet cook-off at Jimmy's No. 43, where both amateur and professional chefs will face off for the win. Tickets for the event can be purchased for $20 at the restaurant on the day of the cook-off, with all proceeds going to the Greenmarket’s Farm Hurricane Relief Fund. Those who can't make the event can prepare a quicker dish at home that recalls the heartiness of the famous French casserole: chicken thighs with lentils and chorizo.