- The Vineyard on the Israeli-Palestinian Border
- How to Pair Kale Salad with Wine
- The Ultimate Wine Party Snack
- Salad Dressing Days
- 17 Wine Resolutions for 2017 from Top Sommeliers
- 9 of the Best Wine and Cheese Pairings Ever
- For Champagne, Skip the Flute
- 7 Top Sparkling Wines of 2014
- Pecan Pie in a Glass
- A Cookbook from Italy’s Most Dreamy Resort
© Courtesy of DVF Wines
2009 Bota Box Chardonnay.
Why look past the cheesy stigma this summer? Boxes are lighter (therefore greener) and easier to close than bottles. That portability makes them great if you're inclined to partake at beach picnics, and researchers in Spain recently suggested that wine could even protect against sunburn (though dehydration is still something to worry about when day-drinking). The biggest advantage is that whites will stay fresh in your fridge for weeks, making it easy to squeeze off a glass whenever a new heat wave rolls into town. Here, surprisingly good boxed wines to drink now.