- Never Have Kiwi Fur Stuck in Your Throat Again
- 9 Ways to Use Portobello Mushrooms
- 5 Alternative Takes on Hollandaise Sauce for Your Eggs Benedict
- Chefs' Clever Pork Tenderloin Tips
- The Only Reason You Should Ever Buy White Bread
- The Magic Trick to Saving Money on Herbs
- Why You Should Be Making Stock All Summer Long
- Fish Fin Chips and More Tips from Donald Link
- Mark Ladner on How to Use Tomatoes in Winter
- How to Tell When a Roast Chicken is Done
For carrots to cook evenly, they need to be cut evenly. That's easier said than done—unless you watch this week's Mad Genius Tips video.
For carrots to cook evenly, they need to be cut evenly. That's easier said than done—unless you watch this week's Mad Genius Tips video. F&W chopping machine Justin Chapple reveals a simple trick that makes it easy to cut carrots into equally-sized pieces. For more great cooking tricks and tips, watch all of F&W’s Mad Genius Tips videos.