- Why a Chicago Chef's Restaurant is Named After a Silent Artist
- Jean-Georges Vongerichten Makes It Grain at His New NYC Vegetable-Centric Spot, abcV
- Detroit Hotspot Katoi Raises $20,000 After a Devastating Fire
- What's Inside a Hawaiian Wellington?
- One of the World's Best Restaurants Is Staging a 2-Night Pop-Up in Brooklyn
- Revealed: This Year's James Beard Foundation Awards Restaurant and Chef Semifinalists
- Soft Serve and French Fries: The Perfect Spring Dessert
- Grant Achatz's Christmas in the Kitchen
- USA Wins Gold Medal at 2017 Bocuse d'Or
- Last Call: Alex Raij and Eder Montero Are Making Poole's Diner-Inspired Tapas Tonight
Want to be the next Hosea, Stephanie, Hung, Ilan or Harold? You could fill out an online application to be on Top Chef Season 7 or, better yet, show off your sparkling personality and glistening chef knives in person at one of the open casting calls, which run until the end of this week.
Find more recipes from Top Chef winners here.