- Behold the Tale of the Man Who Stole $18.7 Million Dollars Worth of Maple Syrup From Quebec
- This Delivery Service Will Send Rosé to Your Doorstep All Summer Long
- Good Background Music Will Make You Spend More on Dinner
- Cherry Blossom Cotton Candy Pizza is a Thing, And It's Kind of Beautiful
- This Nail Polish is Made with Real Prosecco
- Pregnant Women Believe A Pizza Induces Labor—And They're Lining Up For It
- Indian Chef Sets World Record by Cooking for 53 Straight Hours
- A Famous Doughnut Shop Will Be Releasing 15 Chocolate Flavors At Once
- The Museum of Ice Cream Finds a Home in L.A.
- Here Are Numbers 51-100 on the World's 50 Best Restaurants List
We’ve officially reached peak brunch.
All your yolky, boozy, avocado-toasty dreams are about to come true. On August 14, the first ever BrunchCon, a festival dedicated to all things brunch, will cold brew its way into Downtown Los Angeles.
The BrunchCon website doesn’t yet list many details about the daylong convention, but Time Out Los Angeles reports that there will be chef demos, brunchy beverages, tastings and a market—presumably stocked with bloody mary mixes and lots and lots of bacon. While the list of vendors is far from complete, current participants include Poppy and Rose, Bang Bang (a monthly brunch pop-up), Sonny’s Hideaway and Escala.
We know it’s wishful thinking, but we’re pulling for a true con experience at BrunchCon. We’re talking obsessive fans getting their egg cartons signed by chefs, exclusive sneak peeks of upcoming waffle releases and, of course, cosplayers dressed as their favorite brunch dishes or drinks. (Dibs on eggs in purgatory!)
Tickets go on sale May 1, but you can sign up for a reminder here.