- 11 Monday Brunch Recipes
- 7 Best Pumpkin Brunch Recipes
- 10 Best New Year's Day Egg Dishes
- 9 Brunch Appetizers for a Blow-Out Weekend Bash
- How to Make a Brunch Casserole
- How to Cook Brunch Without Cooking
- Double-Duty Thanksgiving Dessert
- 11 Best-Ever Apple Recipes for Brunch
- 5 Alternative Takes on Hollandaise Sauce for Your Eggs Benedict
- Common Denominator Brunch
Hugh Acheson and Marcus Samuelsson face off on the country’s most controversial meal.
In a New York Times opinion piece published online today, writer David Shaftel outlines all the reasons he's come to believe that "Brunch Is for Jerks," referencing the hungover crowds, the menu monotony and Julian Casablancas of the Strokes. It's clearly an incendiary topic, with the NYT comments already igniting with the usual insults and some amusing asides like how "More than 30 years ago, the most popular marching group in the San Francisco Gay Pride Parade was 'Gays against Brunch'." But how do the chefs who offer brunch feel about the guests who clamor for it? Watch the clip to see Hugh Acheson and Marcus Samuelsson face off on the country’s most controversial meal. Which side are you on?