- Detroit Hotspot Katoi Raises $20,000 After a Devastating Fire
- How the Owner of San Francisco's Coolest Champagne Bar Hosts a Party
- The Wahlbergs Are Being Sued for Expanding Their Wahlburgers Chain
- What's Inside a Hawaiian Wellington?
- Dozens of Workers Fired After Protesting on 'Day Without Immigrants'
- One of the World's Best Restaurants Is Staging a 2-Night Pop-Up in Brooklyn
- How It Feels to Be an Immigrant Worker in a Restaurant Kitchen Now
- Restaurants Around the Country Show Support for #ADayWithoutImmigrants
- Fidel Castro's Private Chef Tells You Where to Eat in Havana
- Revealed: This Year's James Beard Foundation Awards Restaurant and Chef Semifinalists
I was thrilled when Joe Campanale told me they were introducing Sunday brunch at his awesome Manhattan restaurant, L’Artusi. I got a preview last weekend. It’s hard to single out favorites, but here were some dishes that I’ll be back for:
- Creamy Polenta with a Poached Egg and Amatriciana Sauce
- Panino with Braised Pancetta, Fried Egg and Pickled Chiles
- Everything sweet from talented pastry chef and co-owner Katherine Thompson, especially the cherry scones.
- The Texas Mimosa, inspired by Campanale’s Texas friends, chef Tim Love and F&W Best New Chef 2009 Bryan Caswell. It’s made with fresh grapefruit juice, sparkling wine and tequila.
- The L’Artusi Bloody, a spicy mix of tomato juice, Hudson Valley Vodka, Mezcal-infused chiles, Sriracha and market vegetables.
Brunch starts this Sunday, from 11:30 a.m. to 3 p.m.